CANCELLATION POLICY OF THE ORGANIZATION
- Registrations cancelled for attendees before June 1st will be refunded on 100%.
- Registrations cancelled for attendees between 1-15st June, will be refunded 75%.
- Registrations cancelled for attendees between 15-30st June, will be refunded 25%of the registration fee.
- As of July 1st nothing will be refunded.
In the 3rd and 4th cases, we will send you by post to the address you indicate us, the merchandising of the conference and your abstract/s will also be published in the e-book of the conference.
- Conference organizers cannot accept refund requests from the conference delegates/attendees that result from cancelled flights and/or natural disasters/calamities.
- The Organizers will have the right to cancel/postpone the conference during disasters/calamities/or due to serious illness of relevant members of the organization or their main relatives. In this case, the Organization will provide opportunity for the registered delegates/attendees to transfer their registration fee to any future/related scientific conference. The organization will not refund in any case the accommodation or travel expenses of the delegates/attendees of the Congress.
- The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates/attendees, either during, or after the conference.